SAVE MONEY & DO IT YOURSELF!
EASY TO USE & REUSABLE
Simple steps to use:
- Mixing cement with sand small grains and water.
- Filling the mold with finished wet concrete, make sure to fill each area.
- Smoothing the mold surface with rubber gloves, making it looks better
- Remove the mold away before it is totally dry.
Garden Path Maker Mold is a paving mold used to make a cement (or red mud) garden path. It consists of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
- Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas and more.
- Easy to operate
- It can be used repeatedly or multiple times at the same time until all the roads have been completed.
- It is possible to make roads of different colors, and it is only necessary to blend the cement inside into colored, without expensive equipment and laying costs. Save money, convenience, beauty, and practicality.