Power Knee Stabilizer Pads
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The new, Power Knee Stabilizer Pads support your thighs and calves while reducing the pressure on your knees. These pads support your legs, directly providing you with the ability to carry any heavy objects easier than you could without them! These stabilizing pads are ideal for people who work out, working men and women who are crouching all day, delivery guys who carry packages for a living, or even hikers who walk up and down mountains for fitness and fun!
They're durable, easy to use, and can be worn on the outside of your clothes, using the Velcro type, length control. (One Size Fits All - Pair Set of 2)
- STRONG LIFTING POWER- The Power Knee Stabilizer Pads can withstand a weight of about 20 kg each and are effective enough to lighten about 40kg from a person's own weight. This breakthrough product allows you to lift your knee easily when you bend or squat with both legs.
- VERSATILE- Great for various sports such as mountain climbing, biking, golf, badminton, workouts, and more.
- WORKING BUDDY- These powerful knee pads support thighs and calves, and can be used for any occupation.
- HIGH-QUALITY- Durable, lightweight, aluminum alloy body with remarkable elasticity and specially designed, manufactured spring allows a 36kg stronger knee stretch. The Velcro type length control makes them easy to put on and makes it possible for them to be worn on the inside or outside your clothes.
How to wear:
To wear your Power Knee Stabilizer pads:
- While standing or sitting, simply place the jointed, folding center directly behind your knee, with the logo facing up and out. The logo should be above the joint at the back of your knee.
- Starting with the Velcro straps below your knee, thread the straps through the button-hole-like openings and pull the straps around, tightening them until they feel comfortably secure.
- Repeat the same procedure with the straps above the knee. The upper straps should rest directly above the knee, with the lower straps resting right below the knee.
- Make sure that the straps are secure, but feel comfortable and are not so tight that they're binding or constricting.
One Size Fits All - Fully Adjustable